If you are a commercial entity, read on! If you purchased your charger for use in your home, no need to continue - your utility will take care of this.
In order to set up and view your chargers, the following steps must be completed:
- Create a ZEFNET Account - Register your organization with ZEFNET, our online platform that allows you to setup your chargers and view charger activity.
- Add Users - Inform us of any of your team members you’d like to have access to your ZEFNET portal.
- Add Chargers - Inform us of any L2 chargers you’d like to see in your ZEFNET account immediately (otherwise it may take some time for those chargers to be assigned).
You can accomplish these steps by filling out the ‘Create A New ZEFNET Account’ form, which can be accessed on our support portal: https://support.zefenergy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Once you submit this form, our Support Agents will create your organization’s ZEFNET account. Any users you requested to have set up will receive an email in their inbox to activate their account - please note that these links will only remain valid for 3 days. Please contact email@example.com if you need any of these user accounts to be reset.
- To add additional users/chargers to an existing account, fill out the form ‘Adding Users/Chargers to an Existing ZEFNET Accounts’.
- To add a DC Fast Charger to your ZEFNET Account, fill out the form ‘DC Fast Charger Onboarding’.
P.S. You may also want to read this article about adding new ZEFNET portal users:
Please sign in to leave a comment.